Our client is a major Multinational Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Company which has appointed us to search for a:
The main purpose of this job will be to manage tender office and customer proposal requests by coordinating company bids. Create solutions and develop strategies while complying with customer requirements and applicable laws.
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Responds to quotation requests and price enquiries timely and accurately
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements.
- Track tender & sales contracts renewal/submissions data and respond accordingly
- Take responsibility to review tenders/offers documentation/sample before official submission
- Contribution in cost and price calculations; keeps price list updated
Skills and Experience
- University degree in relevant discipline (Law, Business)
- 5+ years related work experience
- Good knowledge of English (speaking, listening and writing)
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Integrity, business knowledge, deep knowledge of Italian laws and regulations applicable for both public tenders and private contracts